Delta teamed up with Sprezzabox to create a Delta-inspired box of men’s fashion. We recently held a contest for a Delta Sprezzabox giveaway to one lucky winner. Today, we are announcing the winner of the sweepstakes.
Delta Sprezzabox Review
As with all of the other Sprezzabox packages I’ve received, this Delta Sprezzabox was filled with goodies that will update your wardrobe at a fraction of the retail price.
What’s inside the Delta Sprezzabox?
With Sprezzabox, for one discounted price you’ll receive over $100 worth of goodies that will be awesome additions to your wardrobe. This month the retail price of everything included was over $130.
When you’re only paying $28, that’s a discount of about 80%!
Here’s everything that was included in the Delta Sprezzabox:
- A red necktie with blue and white diagonal stripes. These classic colors of Delta Airlines evoke a modern touch that will pair perfectly with a navy or gray suit and white shirt. I’d recommend pairing it with the Bluffworks travel blazer. This tie retails for $30.
- What good is a tie if it is flopping all over the place? This is where a stylish tie clip comes into play. I love the airplane design of this tie clip. Helps me show the world that I’d rather be flying than stuck in a conference room. Retail is $25.
- The Delta passport holder is simple and elegant with its warm brown color. A perfect place to keep your passport clean and crisp as you travel the globe. It retails for $13.
- LSTN earbuds have a very masculine feel to them with the wood-grained design. The plug won’t fit into your phone or tablet. Instead, it is designed to fit the airplane plugs that bedevil us all. No more cheapy, plastic earbuds for you! Retail is $39.99.
- These Sprezza socks in red and white are super soft and comfy. After a long day at the office or traveling the world, let me tell you, if your feet aren’t happy, you aren’t happy. With the bold pattern, you’ll be sure to impress at the office or out on a date. These socks retail for $12.
- Brickell Day Serum is designed to take care of your skin and prevent aging. It is all-natural and organic to keep your skin looking fresh and clean. Retail is $13.75.
Winner of the Delta Sprezzabox Giveaway
Using Random.org, the winner out of 25 qualified comments was #14:
Adam Jones said: “The tie clip is definitely the best!”
Thank you to everyone who participated. Adam, I’ll be reaching out to you for a mailing address to send you your prize.
If you didn’t win, you can always buy your own using our Sprezzabox referral link.
Even though I don’t always use every item in the Sprezzabox packages, they’re still an amazing deal at $28 each.
There are a couple of items in my Delta Sprezzabox that I’m not going to use, so I’m giving those away as well. And the winners are:
Andrew Y said “passport holder! looks so clean” is the winner of the passport holder
Kodoma said “Tough call between earbuds and socks! But I will go with the nice buds…” is the winner of the LSTN earbuds.
If you haven’t heard from me, please reach out with your full name, mailing address, and phone number so I can send out the package. Please note that I’ll only be sending these to domestic addresses.
The Bald Thoughts
I love discounts. And when I buy fashionable goods for about 80% off, that is a screaming deal. The fact that these goodies were centered around traveling makes them all the more special to me. If you love fashion or know a man that needs a little more fashion in their life, consider buying a Sprezzabox.
Enjoy the goodies and good luck to everyone else in our next contest. Thank you for participating and sharing your thoughts about the Delta Sprezzabox!