I enjoy partnering with other writers to help them with knowledge on topics like travel, credit cards, personal finance, and investing. I appreciate it when they link back to BaldThoughts so that we can share the love!
If you’d like a comment for a piece you’re working on, or if you’d like to interview me for a post, an article, or on your podcast, please check out our media page, then contact me via email or Twitter so we can coordinate our schedules.
- WPBF News – Expert tips: Using those credit card points for travel rewards
- PolicyGenius – 6 ways to get the best bang for your buck when using your travel rewards
- CompareCards.com – Credit Card Security: 10 Tips to Keep Your Information Safe
- ValuePenguin – How to Stay Financially Safe While Traveling
- CreditCards.com – The best credit card perks for summer travel
- Twine – The Beginners Guide to Travel Hacking
- CreditKarma – The essential guide to Priority Pass™ lounges at JFK
- FinCon – 10 Handy Ways to Save Money on Your FinCon Trip
- PolicyGenius – Can’t afford a summer vacation? The staycation is here to help
- CreditCards.com – Credit card tips for getting free checked bags while traveling
- Acorns – 6 Travel ‘Savings’ Traps That Can End Up Costing You More
Follow this link for more travel interviews with Lee Huffman.
- Optimal Living Daily – 7 Times You Shouldn’t Use a Card With the Highest Rewards by Lee Huffman of Bald Thoughts
- MichaelRucker.com – Thought Leader Interviews: Lee Huffman about Travel Hacking
- Podcast Tactics – How to Boost Your Podcast to the Next Level with Lee Huffman
- Stacking Benjamins Podcast – Kicking the 9-5 To The Curb (with Lee Huffman)
- Pocket of Money Podcast – Maximize Credit Card Rewards & Travel For Less with Lee Huffman
- Families Fly Free Podcast – Traveling Solo With Kids With Lee Huffman
- Oceanscape Yachts Podcast – Getting the Most Out of Your Holidays
- Joney Talks Podcast – How To Align Your Career with Your Core Priorities
- Budgets & Brews Podcast – Top Credit Cards For Points & Rewards (feat. Lee Huffman)
- Wildly Wealthy Life Podcast – Travel more, spend less, live better with Lee Huffman
Follow this link for more interviews about general topics with Lee Huffman.
- LowestRates.ca – How credit card churners are adapting during the pandemic
- U.S. News & World Report – When Should You Redeem Cash Back?
- Finder – How to use credit cards responsibly during coronavirus
- Yahoo! Finance / U.S. News & World Report – Is The Platinum Card From American Express Worth its $550 Annual Fee?
- Podcast Business Journal – How Podcasters Use Business Credit Cards
- Yahoo! Finance / U.S. News & World Report – The Chase 5/24 Rule: What You Should Know
- U.S. News & World Report – How Credit Cards Can Help You Save on Car Rentals
- Bankrate.com – Best Rewards Credit Cards
- CreditCards.com – Entertaining clients on a business credit card: Tips to do it right
- U.S. News & World Report – Should You Choose a Credit Card With a First-Year Introductory Bonus?
Follow this link for more credit card interviews with Lee Huffman.
- The Simple Dollar – 18 Two-Minute Chores to Tackle Right Away
- SavingForCollege.com – The One Move That Helped Eliminate $40,000 in Student Loan Debt
- Solution Loans – Ultimate 101 Point Guide to Improve Your Credit Rating & Maximise Your Loan Acceptance
- Money Management International – 9 Personal Finance Experts Share 10 Free Debt Advice Tips
- Acorns Grow – 7 Self-Made Millionaires on the Book That Helped Them Get There
- Today.com – 3 Hacks For Parents Juggling Back-to-School Expenses While Paying Off Student Loans
- Millennial Boss – Feature Friday: Paying Off Student Loans with Bald Thoughts
- RealtyShares – 15 Top Bloggers to meet at FinCon Masters San Francisco
- FortunateInvestor – How To Financially Plan For Having Kids
- BusinessInsider – 5 things you can do to make managing your money less frustrating. (also on CreditKarma)
Follow this link for more personal finance interviews with Lee Huffman.
- GoodCall – Making Connections: How to Create and Cultivate Your Professional Network
- Studenomics – The Awesome Guide to Deciding What to do After College