Lee Huffman – Travel & Personal Finance Expert
Why is it awesome to use Lee Huffman, Chief Bald Officer of Bald Thoughts, as a source for your next story or segment? Because Lee publishes content almost daily with the latest industry news and has been published in print and other sites more than 30 times! He knows how to get you exactly what you need… fast!
Our philosophy is simple: Tell us what you need and we will drop nearly anything we’re working on and get you the research, quotes, and resources to make your story successful.
- Book Chief Bald Officer, Lee Huffman, as a travel, miles & points, or personal finance expert.
- Get a quote or facts for that travel or personal finance story you’re working on. We know how to “Travel More. Spend Less. Live Better.“
- Connect for a guest spot on your podcast
- Let us help you save money on your next vacation
- Request affiliate information for blogs, podcasts, websites, or marketing your organization.
- If you are on deadline, please let me know.
Below is our Media Kit image file. Click here for the PDF version of our Media Kit.
BaldThoughts.com guests and members: This contact info below is sent to our media affairs person or me. Please DO NOT contact below for any customer support issues. Support issues cannot be handled here. Please simply use our contact form to ensure that your issue is tracked and quickly resolved.
About Lee Huffman
Lee is a husband to Anna and father of two children, Timothy and Scarlett. He formerly worked in corporate finance for a regional bank, but now writes full time for Bald Thoughts and several online publications. Lee loves showing people how to travel more, spend less, and live better.
Lee is a full-time writer at Bald Thoughts and freelances for many online publications. He is the host of the travel podcast, We Travel There, which interviews local experts from around the world. Lee travels regularly for work and for the thrill of the adventure. Sometimes his wife and children join him on the fun, while others times he travels solo or with friends. He is a loyal Kimpton Inner Circle member and has earned the Southwest Companion Pass every year since 2007! His goal is to use miles and points as much as possible while traveling so that he can use his money for once-in-a-lifetime experiences & local food at his destination. He loves to live life according to the motto of “Travel More. Spend Less. Live Better.”
Email Lee directly at Lee@BaldThoughts.com.
Personal Finance Expert
Lee worked in the bankruptcy and financial services industries for 25 years. He learned how debt and bankruptcy can affect the lives of good people while working for his father’s law firm during high school and college. So, Lee decided on a career in financial services (investments, banking, and insurance) to help families and small businesses create a better path for their financial future. This focus allowed him to pay off enough debt and quit his corporate job in 2018. Lee now writes full time and is the host of the travel podcast, We Travel There. His current goals are to accelerate the payoff of his rental property and personal residence mortgages while maxing out retirement accounts while spending as much time with his family as possible.
Email Lee directly at Lee@BaldThoughts.com.
Bio Talking Points
- Lee travels for business and pleasure at least 2-3 times each month.
- He is a Kimpton Inner Circle member because of their unique properties, personalized welcome amenity, and excellent customer service.
- Lee has earned the Southwest Companion Pass for 13 years straight, which allows his wife to join him for free whenever he flies on Southwest Airlines.
- He saves $1000s of dollars each year using miles & points for his flights and hotel reservations.
Sample Interview Questions
- What is the best credit card for a traveler?
- How should somebody start “travel hacking”?
- Is it worth it to participate in hotel and airline loyalty programs?
- What are your favorite hotel and airline loyalty programs and why?
- Should people treat their miles & points like a savings account for future travel?
- Is it better to go for the lowest price or to stick with one airline or hotel brand?
- Why should a traveler purchase Global Entry or TSA PreCheck?
Advertise / Sponsor Content on BaldThoughts.com
Limited opportunities are reserved for select brands. Contact us for more information and rates.
Click images for larger versions