This page may contain affiliates links from our advertising partners. We appreciate it when you support BaldThoughts by using our links when visiting our partners.
I enjoy partnering with other writers to help them with knowledge on topics like travel, credit cards, personal finance, and investing. I appreciate it when they link back to BaldThoughts so that we can share the love!
If you’d like a comment for a piece you’re working on, or if you’d like to interview me for a post, an article, or on your podcast, please check out our media page, then contact me via email or Twitter so we can coordinate our schedules.
- Mental Floss –5 Tips for Preparing for an Epic Vacation
- The Petite Adventurer – 52 ways to save money for travel
- TravelTheGlobe4Less – How To Travel More And Spend Less With These Travel Hacks.
- Marketwatch – This trick could get you a free plane ticket – but it’ll cost you. (also on Credit.com)
- CBS News – Why you might want to push your holiday vacation to January. (also on GOBankingRates)
- GoBankingRates – 20 Secret Ways to Save on Your Next Hotel Stay. (also on Philly.com, BusinessInsider & Time.com/Money)
- CBS News – 17 secret ways to save on your next hotel stay.
- GoBankingRates – 6 Biggest Vacation Expenses and How to Get Them for Less.
- CreditKarma – Tempted to Travel Hack? Here’s What You Should Know First.
- GoBankingRates – Top 10 Vacation Ideas for Dad. (also on Philly.com)
- Co-Op Credit Unions – Keeping Score: Going to a Game Vs. Watching It at Home.
- GoBankingRates – 31 Secrets About Travel Insurance Only Insiders Know.
- Wilmington Business Journal – Practical, Easy Steps for Saving Money.
- GoBankingRates – 40 Airport Secrets Only Insiders Know. (also in The Huffington Post)
- Million Mile Secrets – I Love…Introducing My Son to So Many Diverse Cultures That He Otherwise Would Only Read About in Books.
- Stacking Benjamins Podcast – Surprising Travel Hacks. (Hacking Like a Pro) with Lee Huffman
- Stacking Benjamins Podcast – The Hot SnapChat IPO: Should you buy?
- Personal Profitability Podcast – PPP012: I’m Lee and I Flip Houses and Travel for Free.
- Stacking Benjamins Podcast – Quotacy Hotline question.
- Travel the Globe 4 Less – How To Travel More And Spend Less With These Travel Hacks.
- CreditCards.com – Buying gift cards with a credit card gets harder, for now.
- Mint.com – 6 Common Credit Card Questions You Haven’t Asked.
- TheSimpleDollar – Eight Hidden Benefits of Credit Cards.
- NerdWallet – Millionaires Reveal Their Credit Card Secrets.
- Millennial Boss – Feature Friday: Paying Off Student Loans with Bald Thoughts
- RealtyShares – 15 Top Bloggers to meet at FinCon Masters San Francisco
- FortunateInvestor – How To Financially Plan For Having Kids
- BusinessInsider – 5 things you can do to make managing your money less frustrating. (also on CreditKarma)
- DebtRoundUp – 39 of the Best Financial Tips to Start the New Year.
- BlondAndBalanced – 31 Experts Weigh in on Ways to Save Money.
- DebtFreeGuys – 49 best personal financial posts of 2015.
- FridayNightShenanigans – Should you automate your finances?
- QuickenLoans – I Have a Great Credit Score: Why Can’t I Get a Mortgage?
- GoodFinancialSense – 16 ways to invest $100.
- TheSimpleDollar – Outdated Financial Advice.
- BudgetsAreSexy – 29 Quick Money Tricks.
- TheCollegeInvestor – Why I didn’t pay off my loans early.
- TheSimpleDollar – Eight Gifts That Literally Keep on Giving.
- StackingBenjamins – How Lee Stacks Benjamins.
- Acorns – The One Tactic That Helped Me Pay Off My Debt Faster: 5 Stories.
- XY Planning Network – Learn More About Money: Top Financial Tips from 28 Leading Experts [this file is no longer available on their site. Click here to get it from our server.]
- GoodCall – Making Connections: How to Create and Cultivate Your Professional Network
- Studenomics – The Awesome Guide to Deciding What to do After College
The opinions expressed here are the author's alone and have not been reviewed or endorsed by any company or third-party, unless clearly stated otherwise. The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the advertiser. It is not the advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.