Today is my birthday, and I’ve been getting so many great emails with FREE gifts and discounts from local stores. Unfortunately, most of them are desserts, which is completely counter-productive to my workouts… but I share with my wife and son (and try to leave some on the plate), so it’s not so bad.
But, before we get to the freebies and discounts, check out this AMAZING birthday video that my friend David Esquire of Esquire Photography put together for me.
Now back to the freebies and discounts!
Free Birthday Meals
- BJ’s Brewery – free personal pizza or pizookie
- Pepz Pizza – free personal pizza through SpotOn
- Buffalo Wild Wings – free snack size wings
- IHOP – free Rooty Tooty Fresh N Fruity pancakes
- Katella Grill – complimentary meal
- Rubios – free meal up to $7
- Jack In The Box – 2 free tacos
- Twin Peaks – free birthday meal
- Hooters – free birthday wings
- Auntie Anne’s – $1 off mini pretzel dogs
- Famous Dave’s – buy one entree, get one 50% off
- Sonic Drive-In – free tater tots with your purchase
- Wendy’s – $1 off any combo
- Benihana – $30 off your meal when another meal is purchased
Free Birthday Desserts
- Islands – free Kona Pie or Chocolate Lava cake
- Slaters 50/50 – free bacon brownie
- Ruby’s Diner – free sundae
- Ben & Jerry’s – free single scoop
- Mimi’s Cafe – free dessert
- Chick-Fil-A – free chocolate chunk cookie
- Tilted Kilt – free dessert
- Coldstone – buy one get one free
- Tustin Ranch Golf Club – free lunch, round of golf, cart, and range balls, when you are accompanied by at least one guest
- Sears – $10 off your $30 purchase
I received so many offers to choose from for my birthday, that many will ultimately end up unused. It is nice to be able to pick and choose and enjoy some tasty treats with family and friends.
Do you get offers like this for your birthday or anniversary? Which ones are your favorites? What others should be included in this list?