I was recently interviewed on the Wildly Wealthy Life Podcast to discuss my career as a travel blogger, how I got here, and some of my favorite tips. The podcast shares stories of people like you and me who are working towards financial freedom. Each episode is about an hour or less and is filled with great tips to help you achieve your goals.
Listen to the Wildly Wealthy Life podcast
You can listen to the Wildly Wealthy Life podcast on all of the major podcast platforms or watch the video interview below. Lee and Kat are passionate about living their best life, and they believe that they can truly get through anything life throws at them.
This husband and wife share stories about what it means to live a life well lived through their interviews. Guests share their wisdom and actionable tips to help you live a life of financial freedom and intentional giving. Their podcast launched in April 2020, and there are about 15 episodes available.
In this podcast episode, we talk about:
- What inspired me to start my website
- Why I left my corporate job in finance
- Would I ever go back to a corporate job?
- How my Dad’s passing changed my approach to work and family
- Staying focused and productive in the digital age
- My favorite credit card hacks
- Favorite trips with my family
- Why it’s ok if you don’t have enough miles & points to cover your entire trip
- Giving back to the community
- Actionable tips to start earning rewards
You can watch the video interview above, listen to the episode on your favorite podcast platform, or read the transcript on the show notes.
The Bald Thoughts
I want to say thank you to Kat and Lee for having me on their podcast. It was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed meeting more great people and sharing my message. For people that are interested in learning more about financial freedom and how others achieved their goals, you should listen to a few episodes. If you like what you hear, subscribe and give them a positive rating & review on Apple Podcasts.