I’ve partnered with The Victory Cup to offer two VIP tickets to my readers. These tickets include the full VIP treatment at an amazing polo and hot air balloon festival in Nashville, Tennessee. To enter, simply go to this Instagram post and follow the instructions.
What is the Victory Cup?
The Victory Cup is known as America’s polo match with events hosted across the US throughout the year. 2019 is the 15th year that The Victory Cup has been hosting incredible events that are the talk of the town. It is also one of the largest equestrian events in the US with over 75,000 attendees in 2018.
Each amazing event offers polo matches, hot air balloon rides (weather permitting), and delicious food & drink benefitting a local charity. The Nashville charity is the Purple Heart Homes charity that helps renovate homes for service-connected disabled veterans so they can live with the dignity and independence that they deserve. If you cannot attend The Victory Cup Nashville, consider donating directly to help this worthwhile charity.
For guests, it offers an excellent opportunity to network with some of the best and brightest people in the local community. The event is kid and pet-friendly, so you don’t have to leave little Johhny or Fido at home. A fun event for the entire family.
Make sure you come dressed for success, though, because it’s also a day for showing off your best fashion.
When is the Victory Cup Nashville?
The Victory Cup Nashville is scheduled for Friday, June 21 and Saturday, June 22.
Schedule for The Victory Cup Nashville
Friday evening – The gates open on Friday at 4 pm and the event runs until 8 pm. On Friday night, this is your first opportunity to see and ride the hot air balloons. Food, beverage, and other vendors will be available Friday evening and a DJ and live music will provide the sounds.
Saturday morning – From 7 am to 10 am, this is your next opportunity to see and ride the hot air balloons. During the middle of the day, the hot air balloons will remain grounded so attendees can focus on the polo match.
Saturday mid-day – During the day, the Golden Mallet VIP and Founder’s Lounge VIP areas are the place to be. There will be live music from local artists in the tented areas. Complimentary alcohol tastings for VIPs begin at 1 pm. General ticket holders should buy plenty of food and drink tickets early to avoid the long lines.
The first polo matches begin at 11 am with a break in the action with the traditional “divot stomp” at 2:30 pm. The third polo match begins at 3 pm and the trophies for the victors will be handed out at 4:30 pm. Although the dress code is casual for the event, there is a “best dressed” competition that will be held immediately following the polo trophies. Many people will be wearing their “Sunday best,” so be sure to dress to impress.
Saturday evening – The VIP areas will close at 4 pm. And from 4 pm to 8 pm is your final chance to watch and ride the hot air balloons.
Upcoming The Victory Cup events
- Patterson, New York – August 10
- Westchester, New York – August 30 and 31
- Westport, Connecticut – September 28
- Greenville, South Carolina – November 1 and 2
- Charleston, South Carolina – November 15 and 16
- Fredericksburg, Texas – November 29 and 30
- Houston, Texas – December 13 and 14
- Rio Grande Valley, Texas – March 13 and 14, 2020
Where is The Victory Cup Nashville located?
The Victory Cup Nashville will be held at 4125 Whites Creek Pike, Whites Creek, TN 37189. This location is about 20 minutes north of Downtown Nashville.
How can I get tickets?
Tickets are available for sale at The Victory Cup’s website. You can buy tickets with or without a hot air balloon ride. This is such a unique opportunity, I believe that you should definitely splurge a little for the hot air balloon.
Here are the available ticket options for The Victory Cup Nashville and how much they cost:
- FRIDAY NIGHT PASS without TETHERED BALLOON RIDE $12
- HOT AIR BALLOON TETHERED RIDE ONLY (DOES NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION) $40
- GENERAL ADMISSION without TETHERED BALLOON RIDE $25
- GENERAL ADMISSION PASS with TETHERED BALLOON RIDE $55
- GOLDEN MALLET PASS plus ROSE’ ALL DAY LOUNGE $130
- GOLDEN MALLET COUPLE PASS plus ROSE’ ALL DAY LOUNGE $205
- FOUNDER’S LOUNGE VIP PASS with TETHERED BALLOON RIDE $275
- FOUNDER’S LOUNGE COUPLE VIP PASS with TETHERED BALLOON RIDES $450
- FOUNDER’S LOUNGE VIP TABLE (10 PASSES) with 10 TETHERED BALLOON RIDES $2,275
- VICTORY CUP KIDS PASS (AGE 3-18) $5
All ticket sales have a small processing fee attached to them. Prices increase on July 20, 2019, so buy your tickets today!
Please note that parking is not included with any of the tickets. Parking is an additional $15 per vehicle.
What does a VIP ticket include?
VIP tickets to The Victory Cup include the following:
- VIP admission to the Golden Mallet tent
- Complimentary Whispering Angel Rosé will be served from 11AM until 5PM on Saturday
- A casual lunch served between noon and 2pm on Saturday.
- Other type drinks are available for sale from the private, full bar.
- Access to all scheduled morning and evening hot air balloon activations.
- This pass affords open property access throughout the full day.
- Full access to our General Admission and Golden Mallet Tents for all scheduled activities (polo, live music, and food and alcohol vendors).
- Complimentary alcohol tastings throughout the day.
These VIP tickets are currently available for sale for $130 each or $205 for a couples’ pass (plus fees). Prices go up to $150 and $240, respectively, on June 20, 2019. Parking, balloon rides, and Founder’s Lounges access are not included in the VIP ticket prices.
How do I enter to win the VIP tickets?
In coordination with The Victory Cup, we are giving away a pair of Golden Mallet Passes to one lucky winner. These VIP passes include access to the Rose’ All Day Lounge. These tickets are valued up to $300!
To enter the sweepstakes, like this Instagram post then follow Bald Thoughts and The Victory Cup. Then tag three friends who would like to go. If you’re the winner, you’ll have to decide which of your friends or family will get to be the lucky one to join you!
View this post on Instagram
‼️VIP Tickets Giveaway‼️ Our first contest went so well, that we now have a 2nd pair of VIP tickets to give away. Join me in #Nashville for one of the best events of the year. Featuring polo matches 🐎 hot air balloons 🎈 helicopters 🚁 and drinks 🍹 In partnership with @thevictorycup, we’re giving away a second pair of Golden Mallet VIP tickets. The tickets include: 🍽 Lunch and alcohol tastings 🥂Private VIP bar 🐎 Polo match 🤩 VIP tent with best views To enter: 1️⃣ Like @BaldThoughts & @TheVictoryCup 2️⃣ Like this post 3️⃣ Tag 3 friends in the comments below 🏆 Winner selected Tuesday June 18th #polo #visitmusiccity #vipevents #victorycuppolo #horses #sponsored
The Bald Thoughts
I’m super hyped about attending this event. My neighbors invited Anna and me to a similar event last year and we really enjoyed ourselves. I’ve never really been into polo, but it was fun to watch, and we met some nice people.
Have you ever been to a polo match before? Are you going to enter to try to win the VIP tickets to The Victory Cup? Let us know in the comments below.