I love chatting with anyone willing to listen about airline miles, hotel points, and credit card rewards. Join me this Saturday, July 14, 2018, at 4 pm Eastern time where I’ll be speaking live with Chase Roberson on The Credit Card Nerd Podcast.
Topics Covered During Podcast
We’ll be chatting for about an hour and even take some questions from the audience. Here are the travel news articles that we’ll be sure to talk about.
- American Airlines awards now bookable through BA.com again
- Plastiq CEO does AMA on Reddit Churning
- Barclays Arrival Plus (some data points of being approved over 6/24)
- Saks 5th Avenue credit seems to be working for in-store gift cards
- ”Credit Card Super Users take $330 Million out of Chase Revenue”
- New AA card MileUp
- Marriott Program (Hotel + Travel Packages, changes to credit cards, thoughts on award chart)
- Hyatt card still not under 5/24
And then we’ll have a discussion on some of my own experiences with airline miles and hotel points.
- Tips & tricks for retention calls
- $12,000 Italy trip for only $1200
- What is your next credit card you plan to go for
- 25k Avios to Hawaii
YouTube Live Video
In case you weren’t able to join us during the live broadcast, here is the video replay of our conversation. Watch the video and let me know what you think.
The Bald Thoughts
This is a great opportunity to be part of a live broadcast where Chase Roberson and I will be discussing the latest travel and credit card news. If you have any questions for the show, please leave them in the comment section below and we’ll try to include them in the episode.