Kimpton normally treats their guests pretty awesome, but a few times a year, they offer a secret password to provide a little something extra. The Kimpton Winter Secret Password is “Feeling Toasty”. When you check-in to your reservation, just mention the secret password and you’ll be surprised with a little treat.
Kimpton Winter Secret Password – “Feeling Toasty”
I used the Kimpton Summer Secret Password several times in 2016 at the Tideline, EPIC, and Shorebreak to get free drinks, free parking, and other options.
The Kimpton Winter Secret Password is only good through February 24, 2017, so book your reservations now to take full advantage of this awesome extra perk!
Upcoming stays to use Kimpton Winter Secret Password
I’m looking forward to using the Kimpton Winter Secret Password during my upcoming stays that all qualify for the double stay credits promotion that I booked in October (free nights don’t receive stay credits):
- Kimpton Palomar San Diego. Anna is working this weekend, so we’re going to do a little staycation to start off 2017 and begin the process of requalifying for Inner Circle status.
- Kimpton Journeyman in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Free night for Inner Circle members. A little father-daughter trip. It will be the first time I’ve traveled with a 21-month-old by myself. And the high temps are supposed to be around 21*. Pray for me.
- Kimpton Canary in Santa Barbara, California. We visited the Canary in May for Anna’s birthday and Mother’s Day and fell in love with this hotel. Added bonus – numerous wineries are just a short walk away! Using a couple Kimpton Karma free night certificates that I earned in 2016 to stay here.
- Kimpton Palomar Los Angeles. This will be our first time staying at this Palomar property, so it will be an extra special Valentine’s treat.
- Kimpton Shorebreak in Huntington Beach, California. The Shorebreak is located right on the beach in Orange County and is just steps away from the action on Main Street. We were treated so great the last time we visited for Timmy’s birthday that we had to make a repeat appearance.
The Bald Thoughts
I love being able to stack benefits with the Kimpton Karma Rewards program. I’ll have 3 free nights and 4 reservations that receive double-stay credits in January and February. These stays will provide a huge jump start towards qualifying for Kimpton Inner Circle status. And with each stay, I’ll use the Kimpton Winter Secret Password of “Feeling Toasty” to receive a little something extra. This is in addition to my normal Welcome Amenity and $10 Raid The Mini-Bar benefits that Inner Circle members receive. Talk about spoiled!
Have you stayed at a Kimpton hotel before? What’s your impression of the Kimpton family of properties?