I’ve been a member of Sprezzabox for the past couple of months, and have been really impressed with both the quality and the quantity of fashion goods that you receive for only $28. Although I’m not a huge fan of Delta, I was really looking forward to receiving the special limited edition Delta Sprezzabox when it was announced. Here is my Delta Sprezzabox review… and look below for details of the giveaway where one lucky winner will receive a Delta Sprezzabox from Bald Thoughts.
Delta Sprezzabox Review
As with all of the other Sprezzabox packages I’ve received, this Delta Sprezzabox was filled with goodies that will update your wardrobe at a fraction of the retail price.
Sign up now using our Sprezzabox referral link to support the site.
What’s inside the Delta Sprezzabox?
With Sprezzabox, for one discounted price you’ll receive over $100 worth of goodies that will be awesome additions to your wardrobe. This month the retail price of everything included was over $130.
When you’re only paying $28, that’s a discount of about 80%!
Here’s everything that was included in the Delta Sprezzabox:
- A red necktie with blue and white diagonal stripes. These classic colors of Delta Airlines evoke a modern touch that will pair perfectly with a navy or gray suit and white shirt. I’d recommend pairing it with the Bluffworks travel blazer. This tie retails for $30.
- What good is a tie if it is flopping all over the place? This is where a stylish tie clip comes into play. I love the airplane design of this tie clip. Helps me show the world that I’d rather be flying than stuck in a conference room. Retail is $25.
- The Delta passport holder is simple and elegant with its warm brown color. A perfect place to keep your passport clean and crisp as you travel the globe. It retails for $13.
- LSTN earbuds have a very masculine feel to them with the wood-grained design. The plug won’t fit into your phone or tablet. Instead, it is designed to fit the airplane plugs that bedevil us all. No more cheapy, plastic earbuds for you! Retail is $39.99.
- These Sprezza socks in red and white are super soft and comfy. After a long day at the office or traveling the world, let me tell you, if your feet aren’t happy, you aren’t happy. With the bold pattern, you’ll be sure to impress at the office or out on a date. These socks retail for $12.
- Brickell Day Serum is designed to take care of your skin and prevent aging. It is all-natural and organic to keep your skin looking fresh and clean. Retail is $13.75.
Delta Sprezzabox Giveaway
We are giving away an unopened Delta Sprezzabox to one lucky reader. To enter, please comment below which of the products in the Delta Sprezzabox is your favorite.
All entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm on Friday, April 6, 2018. The winner will be selected on Saturday, April 7, 2018, and announced later that day.
Don’t worry… if you’re not a winner, use our Sprezzabox referral link and order your own. For $28, this is a helluva deal! And the prize goes down to $25 a month if you pre-pay for an annual Sprezzabox subscription.
The Bald Thoughts
I love discounts. And when I buy fashionable goods for about 80% off, that is a screaming deal. The fact that these goodies were centered around traveling makes them all the more special to me. If you love fashion, or know a man that needs a little more fashion in their life, consider buying a Sprezzabox.