This post may contain affiliate links that pay us when you click on them.
For some of us, student loans have played a large part in our finances. For me, unfortunately, it is a very real reality. I’m currently in $75,000 in student debt from Arizona State University. I’ve been drowning in it for about 2 years and I probably have at least another 15 years. However, Givling has come to hopefully save some of us!
- How I paid off my SoFi student loans 9 years early
- I’ve paid off my auto loan, what comes next?
- Refinancing student loans to reduce interest rate by 55%
Kill your Student Loans with Givling!
Givling is an app you can download on your phone. This app allows you to play games, interact with advertisements, and earn chances to win! The games are actually pretty fun! They are all trivia based and you get two free plays every day. The prize is either $25,000 off your mortgage or up to $50,000 off your student debt.
Crowdsourcing has become a very popular way of raising money for different goals. To use this app, you need a Givling code from a current user. Use mine above!
The realities of student debt
Here are some statistics on this financial crisis.
- Current U.S total student debt = $1.48 TRILLION
- People with student debt = 44 million borrowers. Roughly the populations of California and Arizona combined.
How to eliminate your student debt
Here are just a few ways of knocking down your student debt.
- Refinance! Lee and I both refinanced with SoFi and brought down our interest rates significantly.
- Budgeting is everything. Track every single penny and put forward as much as you can.
The Bald Thoughts
As this financial burden is held over many of us, there is hope. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. However, I advise that this debt should never alter your happiness or life. With our mantra of “Travel More. Spend Less. Live Better,” our strategies enable you to travel and still knock down your debt.
Let us know in the comments how you are tackling your student debt!