Everyone needs to have a Bucket List… a list of experiences that you’d love to do, if only money and time were no option.
Well, with the lessons learned in accumulating miles and points, these experiences don’t have to just be a dream. In fact, having a list of places you’d like to visit and things you’d like to do, will help focus you on which airline and hotel programs you should focus your time and efforts to maximize your results.
Here’s my constantly evolving list… what’s on yours?
Pending Bucket List
- Running with the bulls in Pamplona
- Attend the NBA Finals
- Oktoberfest in Germany
- Snowboard in the Alps
- Attend a Super Bowl
- Smoke a cigar and drink a mojito in Havana Cuba
- Snorkel or scuba at the Great Barrier Reef
- Attend the World Series
- Watch a Boston Red Sox game atop The Green Monster
- Attend the Stanley Cup Finals
- Go on an African Safari
- Stay at a hotel that is over the water (ie Maldives or Bali)
- Visit Easter Island
- Swim with Crocosaurus in the Cage of Death – http://www.crocosauruscove.com/cage-of-death/
- Hug a wombat – completed April 30, 2014
- Climb the Eiffel Tower – completed April 28, 2013
- Snowboard a glacier – snowboarded Blackcomb Glacier in Whistler, Canada March 2010
- Watch a Chicago Cubs game from a rooftop – Cubs vs. Marlins July 2008
I’d love to see your suggestions and what’s on your bucket list. If I like your suggestions, they may even be added to my list!