With the upcoming acquisition by Choice Hotels, Radisson Rewards members should look for opportunities to use their hotel points to book a vacation. Through the end of the day on Friday, June 24th, Radisson Rewards members can save 25% off RewardSaver reservations. This discount is on top of the 33% savings that members receive with RewardSaver bookings. Here’s how to save even more points during this limited-time promotion.
What are Radisson Rewards RewardSaver reservations?
RewardSaver reservations offer discounted pricing on award reservations at select hotels during certain times of the year. These reservations are available at a 33% discount on the standard room redemption price across all five tiers of properties.
How to get back 25% Radisson Rewards points
To take advantage of this promotion, follow these simple steps:
- Register your Radisson Rewards account on the promotion page.
- Book an award reservation at RadissonHotelsAmericas.com.
- Choose “RewardSaver” in the “Special Rates” drop-down menu
- Find participating hotels across the Americas.
- Book your award reservation(s).
Which properties can I book with this promo?
Sadly, Radisson doesn’t make it even by providing a list of participating properties. Instead, you have to search for award space based on property and travel dates. I searched for a few of my favorite Radisson properties and this is what I found.
- Radisson Blu Aruba – no availability. We stayed here in Summer 2021 and would love to visit again.
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel (Chicago) – Standard price of 75,000 points per night. Discounted to 50,000 points per night. This is one of the first Radisson Blu hotels I ever stayed at, and one of the best Radisson properties in the U.S.
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort – Standard price of 60,000 points per night. Discounted to 40,000 points per night. I’ve heard great things about Grenada, and I’d love to visit someday.
How many points do you need to book a room?
This promotion is not a discount on the number of points required. You must have the full number of points required to book your stays. You’ll receive the 25% points rebate in your account within four weeks after the promotion ends.
You can book multiple reservations. However, under this promotion, you can only book a maximum total of five nights.
What dates can I travel?
You must book by 11:59 Central time on June 24, 2022, for travel stays completed between June 24 and August 23, 2022.
The bottom line
There’s always confusion and nervousness when one hotel program buys another one. You don’t know what benefits will remain. And you don’t know what your points will be worth. If you can find dates and hotels that work for you, booking a stay with your points now eliminates those worries. Plus, you can get huge savings to make your points go further. Book today with the Radisson Rewards RewardSaver promotion to get 25% of your points back towards a future vacation.