This page may contain affiliates links from our advertising partners. We appreciate it when you support BaldThoughts by using our links when visiting our partners.
If you love Kimpton properties like I do, or if you want to try them out, now is the time to book your reservations through February 2016. You will find the best rates on rooms and receive double stay credits when you book by Sunday, October 25, 2015.
I’ve used the double stay credit promotions to boost the value of my paid stays and earn Inner Circle status with Kimpton so much quicker. This year, I used the double stay credits four times to accelerate my loyalty status and earning of free nights!
Best rates of the year & 2x stay credits
From the Kimpton website, this is how they describe the Kimpton Annual Sale:
Our Karma Rewards Annual Sale is here and you’ll love seeing what goes on behind closed doors (DID YOU SCRATCH TO SEE?). Open the door and say hello to the biggest sale of the year. All across the Kimpton nation we have rates from $119 + double stay credit.
Even though the rates are discounted, you still receive the normal benefits with these reservations:
- Free WiFi and $10 ($15 in NY) minibar/bar credit for all Karma Rewards members
- Nightly hosted evening wine hour
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- Yoga mat in every room
- Even more wellness perks
When booking rooms with this promotion, keep these guidelines in mind:
- Get away October 22, 2015 – February 29, 2016
- Book by October 25, 2015
- Rates & days of the week vary by hotel
- 14-day cancellation
- Blackout dates apply
- Subject to availability
- At participating hotels
What hotels will you book?
Looking through the list of available properties, I count 56 properties to choose from… across areas as diverse as San Diego, San Francisco, Washington DC, Boston, Chicago, Miami, and many more.
As I look to renew my Kimpton Inner Circle status in 2016, I will definitely be taking advantage of this promotion. I live in Southern California, so there are several properties within a short drive that I would like to book.
- Hotel Shorebreak, Huntington Beach – starting at $129
- this property also offers 1 free night to Inner Circle members through March 1, 2016
- Hotel La Jolla, near San Diego – starting at $149
- Hotel Palomar, Beverly Hills – starting at $179
- Hotel Wilshire, near Hollywood – starting at $189
- Hotel Palomar, San Diego – starting at $119
- Hotel Solamar, San Diego – starting at $119
- Canary Hotel, Santa Barbara (wine country) – starting at $239
- The Goodland, Santa Barbara (wine country) – starting at $119
With these 8 stays and about $1250 in hotel costs (plus taxes), I would earn the following:
- 1 free night for a 7th stay (possibly 2 nights with double stay credits)
- Inner Circle status for exceeding 14 stay credits
- And would be 2 stays short of “10 unique properties” in a calendar year, which provides 2 more free nights
A quick business trip to San Francisco to stay at The Buchanan and the Sir Francis Drake, then I would meet the 10 unique properties requirement.
Our family already has a few trips planned during the first 2 months of the year, so it may not be realistic to hit all 10 properties in January and February, but it will be fun to try!
If you’re ready to book, this is the link to book your rooms with this promotion.
The opinions expressed here are the author's alone and have not been reviewed or endorsed by any company or third-party, unless clearly stated otherwise. The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the advertiser. It is not the advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.